Danny Bingham Music

Danny Bingham Music

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

12 Things You May Or May Not Know About Me...


Please allow me to introduce myself...My name is Danny Bingham. I am a 1977 graduate of Comanche High School. I was born in Comanche Tx on May 30 1959. My parents are Weldon and Lona Bingham I have 3 older brothers and a sister. I have been married to Linda Bingham for 15 years. We have 4 children and 3 grandchildren. Linda and I are very active in our community and take a lot of pride in this small town in Texas that we call home. Together she and I have built several successful businesses....First Impressions Window Cleaning, The Upcycling Sophisticate where we host trunk shows and antique shows in locations all across Texas. Also we own His Voice Recording Studio here in Comanche where I get to follow my passion which is music...Beginning May 24 2014 we are opening Comanches's very first country opry The Austin Street Opry located at 111 S. Austin Street.. Every 4th Saturday in April Linda and I host the Comanche Gospel Music Jam at the Comanche City Park here in Comanche Tx...A free event that brings hundreds of people and their families to the area to enjoy music in the park.
 I am a self taught musician. I play guitar,piano, drums, bass guitar, mandolin and banjo. Linda and I both have a passion to write songs about God and Country ..mostly simple things that folks can relate to. 
 I have been around music all of my life and through the years I have had the opportunity to open shows for a few of my favorite artists..Moe Bandy,Steve Wariner, Rodney Crowell, Ray Price, Marty Raybon, Johnny Duncan and Kenny Chesney In 2006 I was nominated for the Male Horizon Award through the Country Gospel Music Guild and 2 songs that my wife Linda and I had written charted with the CGMG in Nashville...Get Right Or Get Left #42 and Do You Know This Man #36. I also had the opportunity to showcase my songs in Nashville that same year...Also I have a song called "Headed Down To Texas" which was written last year by myself and a friend that was picked by National Geographic Television to be used in their show "Chasing UFO's...
I am grateful for my family, friends and the opportunities and blessings that the Lord has given me....All of the accomplishments listed above I give thanks to God for allowing me to experience..

No comments:

Post a Comment