Danny Bingham Music

Danny Bingham Music

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

One Of My Greatest Inspirations..Jeff Cook..

I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff Cook when we traveled to Ft. Payne Alabama awhile back and after visiting with him and talking about what an inspiration he had on me..I left having more respect for the man than I ever did before... You see back when Alabama first hit the scene, Some folks may not realize it but Jeff played lead guitar, piano and fiddle...That is a lot of talent for one guy when you are talking about being the only lead player in a 4 piece band..Not to take anything away from the others but Jeff is an amazing artist in his own right with a wonderful sense of humor and an all around great guy who has never lost sight of the folks who helped him get to where he is today...

No comments:

Post a Comment